Splendid colours of spring are currently on display at Passel Estate, there is no better time to visit our Tasting Room to see the many species of flora and fauna in our gardens and bushland wildlife sanctuary. Our vines are showing new growth, wildflowers are blooming, bees are pollinating, blue wrens are flitting around the lawn and ducklings are paddling around our dam.
We have recently recommenced our Nature and Wine Walk and Wine Sunsets Evenings, and these unique experiences offer the best opportunities to immerse yourself in Passel Estate’s breathtakingly beautiful grounds during the Western Australia’s wildflower season.
Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay are synonymous with spring, and as the mercury rises in Margaret River, we know that these varietals will continue to be very popular among our visitors during the warmer months ahead.
We introduced our 2020 Passel Estate Sauvignon Blanc last month and we are excited to pre-release our 2019 Passel Estate Chardonnay to our loyal wine club members soon.
Both of these wines are already highly awarded; our 2019 Chardonnay received a silver medal at the recent Decanter World Wine Awards and our 2020 Sauvignon Blanc earned a silver medal at the Australia & New Zealand Boutique Wine Show.
More reasons to visit Passel Estate this spring:
• Taste our new 2020 Sauvignon Blanc and stock up on our gorgeous, award-winning 2018 Chardonnay before we sell out.
• Take advantage of Tasting Room exclusive special offers on our wines.
• Join us on a Nature and Wine Walk or a Wine Sunsets Experience to enjoy our stunning grounds during spring as your sip our single-vineyard wines.
• Roll out a picnic blanket and relax on our lawn in the spring sunshine with a cheese platter and a glass of wine.
• Passel Estate is dog-friendly, and spring provides the perfect weather to enjoy our lawn or relax at a barrel table on our Tasting Room deck, where canine companions are welcome to join you. We just ask that dogs are kept on a lead, as part of the property is a wildlife sanctuary.
• Spring is a shoulder tourism season in Australia’s South West, which means the Margaret River Region is less busy than in summer, so an even more enjoyable holiday for you visiting our local attractions.
• It’s still cool enough to enjoy red wine if you wish, yet warm enough to appreciate a white wine.
• Come along to our Spring Barbecue to be held on Sunday, 25 September for a glass of Passel Estate Chardonnay perfectly paired with a serving of pulled pork in a toasted brioche bun.
Passel Estate Tasting Room experiences offered all year-round include:
• Welcome to Passel Estate guided wine tasting with optional artisanal cheese pairing.
• Wine and Food Pairing – a Sensory Journey through our single-vineyard wines alongside custom-made chocolate encased bon bons.
• Provenance Unearthed. Taste our Margaret River wines alongside premium counterparts from other renowned wine regions to learn the stylistic differences.
Sorry, it looks like we do not support the browser you are using.
We recommend Firefox or Google Chrome.